Youth 19 – Young People’s Marketing & Events Steering Group
Join the Marketing and Events Team and bring your creativity to projects that will make a real difference to young people like you!
Help us create the brand, create our digital assets, deliver our events and get people involved in Youth 19.
This is a vital role to raise awareness and to promote the programme to the correct target audience; through the correct platforms; with the correct message.
Meeting as a group, we will discuss what the key messages for Youth 19 should be, and the best way to communicate this to everyone we need to know about it.
- Millennium Volunteers Accreditation
- Experience in working on a high profiled campaign
- Experience in working with a local government
- Potential for training opportunities to help move forward in the Marketing and Events industries
- Exciting benefits as we go
You must be
- Aged 12 to 24 years
- Living, working or in education within Derry City and Strabane District Council area
- Ambitious and interested in helping us get the message across.
Location of opportunity:
Meetings will be held in a variety of locations within the Council area. We also have the potential to get people involved online.
Skills and experience that would be beneficial, however, not necessary
- Communication Skills
- Events/ Arts & Culture
We will meet every two to three weeks to plan weeks ahead; also to analyse what worked and what didn’t
The hours you put in depends on you and your commitment (every hour is recorded for the Millennium Volunteers Accreditation)
When we meet is flexible
We will provide an over view on our aims and hopes for Youth 19.
We will discuss what you are interested, your skills, or what it is you to learn in your time as part of the team.
Our meeting locations will be accessible
You could join the Marketing and Events Team and bring your creativity to projects that will make a real difference to young people like you.